2022-06-29 07:13:33 BdST
Govt issues 6 directives to contain corona
The government has issued six-point directive including compulsory use of facemask to check spread of Covid-19.
The Cabinet Division sent the directive to secretaries of all ministries and divisional commissioners on Tuesday.
The directive has come in the wake of surge in coronavirus cases across the country.
The six directives to be enforced by the administration are as follows:
1. People will be encouraged to follow health regulations
2. The offices will have to ensure “no mask, no service” policy, and social distancing
3. Wearing masks and maintaining physical distance have to be ensured in all mosques, temples, churches and pagodas
4. People having cold, fever and nose running must be tested
5. Facemask and social distancing must be evident in all shopping malls, markets, hotels, restaurants and other public places
6. Imams and other religious leaders will make devotees aware of the use of facemask and social distancing through special lectures
Unauthorized use or reproduction of The Finance Today content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.